Values and Ethos
Respectful, Resourceful, Resilient
A creative approach to learning where all pupils can succeed
Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust Mission Statement:
"To provide the highest possible quality of education for all local children, in order to ensure pupils from all backgrounds are able to succeed."
Boasley Cross Primary School Values
- Democracy – We can influence School and society through the democratic process.
- Self Responsibility – We take responsibility for our actions.
- Openness and Honesty – We are honest about what we do and the way we do it. Nobody is perfect; we will not hide it when we are not.
- Social Responsibility – We encourage people to take responsibility for their own community and work together to improve it.
- Caring for others – We care for all members of our learning community and actively support those who; experience difficulties; or who are upset.
- The Rule of Law – We know the difference between right and wrong: We respect civil and criminal law
- Individual Liberty and Mutual Respect – We respect other people in school and in the wider society. We oppose prejudice and discrimination.
- Tolerance of Others who have Different Faiths and Beliefs – We promote tolerance and harmony between people of different cultures, traditions and faith.